- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Solihull Hospital now has an international seal of approval after being officially certified for its excellence in waste and environmental management. The Hospital has been awarded the impressive ‘ISO14001’ quality standard as a result of an 18-month project to train more than 250 staff in waste and environmental issues and introduce an online legal register to keep up-to-date with the latest statutory requirements. As a result of the Hospital’s drive to be more environmentally aware,…Read More