- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
YPO, the UK’s largest public sector organisation, has recently announced news of its collaboration with The Civil Enforcement Association (CIVEA) to create a dynamic purchasing system (DPS) for enforcement agencies. The DPS has been established to allow public sector customers to procure services for the provision of enforcement agency services, which includes the collection of all debt types such as council tax, parking fines, road traffic fines as well as social care debts. Customers can…Read More