- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Flame detectors no longer serve the sole purpose of sensing fire. Technological advancements have led to the development of flame detection systems with a wide range of advanced features such as alarm systems, activation of fire suppression system, deactivation of fuel lines, and others. Conventional smoke and heat detectors are gradually getting replaced owing to their low accuracy and slow response time. Allied Market Research has conducted an extensive analysis on the current and future…Read More