- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
2017 marks the first time that there are over 100,000 electric and plug-in vehicles on the roads in the UK. Of this number, plug-in hybrids have seen a drastic surge in popularity and have taken a major share of the market. From accounting for less than a third of plug-in sales at the beginning of 2014, hybrids now represent almost two thirds (64 per cent) of the overall number of plug-in cars sold in Q1…Read More