- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
By Kas Mohammed, BMS Business Manager at Schneider Electric Emerging technologies, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data and intelligent building software, are revolutionising how modern buildings are designed, built and operated. The Smart Working Report, a collaboration between Schneider Electric and Unwork, shows how these technologies are becoming pervasive and embedded in the next generation of buildings to deliver ‘smart’ structures able to optimise their operations, achieve lower running costs and enhance the…Read More