- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Ian Ronayne, SAP As the dust just about begins to settle on the 2017 General Election, and we begin to get a clearer idea of the Government’s way forward on various policy areas, now is a good time to collect, and consider what this might mean for public sector procurement. The Conservative Party’s manifesto with regards to this, pledged that ‘Central government must play a role in supporting SMEs: across all government departments, we will…Read More