- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Over 70 buying organisations from across the Scottish Public Sector and large tier 1 contractors have been confirmed as exhibitors at Meet the Buyer 2017.
Preparations are in full swing for The Supplier Development Programme’s annual Meet the Buyer event, with a full programme of workshops programmed alongside the main exhibition. Suppliers in attendance can listen to speakers from the Infrastructure and Projects Authority, Crown Commercial Services, Scottish Government and a workshop delivered by Google Digital Garage.
The event offers you an unrivalled opportunity to raise the profile of your business, find out about upcoming contract opportunities and get tender ready in order to win more work and grow your business. The event is free to attend and open to all but places are limited and filling up fast so register now to confirm your place.