- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Birmingham B15 2TT
UHEI Birmingham is a two-day event to allow for more in-depth coverage of the conference topics.
Universities & Healthcare Estates and Innovation
Universities & Healthcare Estates and Innovation is a unique conference and exhibition that addresses some of the key issues facing the University and Healthcare sectors. The conference addresses each issue from a University perspective, and then from a Healthcare perspective – allowing delegates to gain insight into both areas. We work in partnership with the futher education and healthcare sectors to develop a compelling agenda and a unique forum that brings together the Estate Directors of the NHS & Universities to encourage the sharing of best-practice.
The conference is supported by an exhibition featuring the leading providers to both sectors.
Who’s attending UHEI Birmingham 2017:
Universities & Healthcare Estates and Innovation 2017 will be of interest to, and attract the following delegates: