- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Leafield Environmental’s Night Owl bollards can now be found throughout the length and breadth of the county of Leicestershire.
Following an in-depth review and evaluation of the performance of all the major self-righting bollards in 2012, Leicestershire County Council began specifying Night Owl bollards and to date have installed some 700 units across the County.
These passively safe, self-righting bollards have bodies rotationally moulded in a high rigidity polymer material in order to provide a stable surface for signage and conspicuity panels.
Unlike other similar designs that depend on unreliable mechanical means to “bounce back”, Night Owl passively safe bollards have a flexible polymer self-righting system that is proven to return to upright time after time after time.
The Night Owl Bollards have been used to replace many conventional square, illuminated, 4-sided bollards that are prone to damage during a collision and do not possess self-righting properties.