- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
The wider public sector can access a new eSourcing framework developed by NHS London Procurement Partnership mem-bers and designed to enable seamless integration with any existing systems and tools organisations may have.
The new framework features three components– eRFx, eAuction and Contract Management. eSourcing technology provides a highly valuable business tool that facilitates faster and fairer processes for conducting tenders and negotiations. The suite of tools available under the framework is provided to NHS LPP members at no charge as a member benefit, and at highly competitive prices to other public sector bodies. Knowing that many organisations already have an eRFx or Contract Man-agement solution, there has been a particular emphasis placed on interoperability between all external systems to ensure that any additional lots purchased will integrate seamlessly. The three lots are:
- Lot 1: eRFx – a web based tool that gives procurement professionals the ability to issue and manage online requests for information, proposals and quotations.
- Lot 2: eAuction – a powerful negotiation tool that helps reduce procurement costs through increased market transpar-ency and competitive bidding.
- Lot 3: Contract Management – a tool for managing the entire lifecycle of contracts from creation through to mainte-nance and onto renewals.