ModularBuildingBlocks.co.uk is the UK distributor of a multipurpose modular building system of oversized plastic blocks that facilitates the construction of all types of objects. It’s quick and easy to build nearly anything, by stacking and organizing the universal blocks in nearly any shape, pattern, or size. Don’t mention the L word – Actually, do because Joe Plosky of ModularBuldingBlocks.co.uk isn’t afraid to see the abilities of this Lego-like stackable blocks to create and build as a positive.
Anything you’ve constructed can be taken apart and re-assembled again, and the pieces can be re-used to build other objects, making this system a unique green building method.
Sales and hire of EverBlocks are offered as well as help with Design and Installation services. “ We can consult with you on large scale or complex projects and provide customized solutions to meet your needs.”
The blocks can be configured into any size and shape object and alternate colours as desired to create incredible objects indoor and out.
“Companies are building dividing walls, office pods, enclosures and displays using these blocks for a wide variety of uses due to their modular nature and multipurpose use” reports managing director Joe Plosky. “People absolutely love the idea of the blocks, and we are now gaining traction with initial ideas evolving and turning into orders across the range of business uses – even home use!”
Green Building with Everblock
It’s as much about repurposing as it is about recycling
There is no other system that allows one product to be used for so many different applications. Unlike other furniture or building materials, where people simply throw things out when they are finished with them, EverBlock blocks can continue to be repurposed again and again for various needs, reconfigured as needs change, and shipped compactly to additional locations.
This means less material is used, energy is saved because new material doesn’t need to be extracted and formed, and material doesn’t need to be recycled (and doesn’t end up in a landfill).
The Polypropylene material in EverBlock is fully recyclable, though we hope you never have to recycle.
Universal Modular Design
- It is designed to be modular, enabling you to create nearly any sized object.
- Expand your creations as needed and modify your designs on the fly.
- Be as creative as you want to be an alternate colours and modules to build amazing modular objects and buildings.
- The jumbo block size and modularity allows you to build around fixed obstacles and construct objects that work within your environment
EASY Attachment System
- The life-size modules nest easily with the parts above and below, creating a stable and durable connection.
- Stagger parts as needed for additional strength and to create unique visual patterns.
- No tools are required to install or disassemble sections.
- Life-sized block sections are re-useable and may be transported easily to another location as needed
A Complete Building System – 4 parts and that’s it!
The EverBlock® System consists of four universal parts – a full sized 12″ block, a 6″ half-sized block, a 3″ one-quarter sized block, and a 12″ finishing cap that all interlock. Reinforcement pins, shelving units, a desktop unit, doorway lintels, and a stabilizing foot all compliment the system and add versatility. There are 16 standard colours are available.
Contact Joe Plosky at Modular Building Blocks – Tel: 0203 795 9090
email@example.com – www.modularbuildingblocks.co.uk