- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Leafield Environmental, manufacturer of low maintenance traffic bollards, is making CAD drawings available for its entire range of bollards. The .dwg files are intended for use by highways engineers, to assist them when producing new traffic schemes.
The bollards themselves are manufactured from UV stabilised medium density moulded polyethylene (MDPE), which is extremely durable and has outstanding resistance to impact, fracture and.
A lighter, more manageable and more economical alternative to cast iron bollards, Leafield bollards are available with a variety of fixing options including permanent, anti-ram, bayonet socket and surface mount. Reflex, ‘bounce back” variants are available for vulnerable sites where conventional bollards require frequent replacement.
Being self-coloured, the bollards are virtually maintenance free. They resist rusting, chipping, pitting and discoloration and never require painting.