- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Affirming its continued dedication to British manufacturing, Formica Group, the original inventor of High Pressure Laminate (HPL) is proud to announce its alignment with Made in Britain.
The Made in Britain campaign is designed to promote and celebrate the manufacture of UK-made good. Formica Group is the only HPL manufacturer to carry the Made in Britain marque. All of Formica Group’s core colours and patterns, exterior cladding and the Red Dot Award winning anti-fingerprint surface Formica Infiniti™, now bear the logo.
Enabling buyers and consumers at home and abroad to identify British-made products, the Made in Britain marque assists businesses in making purchasing decisions that support British industry. In this time of post-Brexit economic uncertainty, championing British manufacturing is fitting since the sector is experiencing the biggest increase in UK competitiveness in non-EU markets on record due to the weaker pound.
Joe Bell, UK Marketing Manager at Formica Group, comments: “A benefit for UK businesses using products manufactured in the UK, as opposed to Italy, Austria and other EU countries, include faster delivery times and better cost efficiencies. As a British manufacturer, Formica Group is able to provide price stability on HPL making it easier for customers to plan ahead.