- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
BSRIA is pleased to announce the launch of an App version of its popular Blue Book. The App is free to download from the App-store and is available in both iOS and Android formats.
BSRIA’s useful Blue Book is an annual databook which continues to provide you with hard-to-find facts about Building Services. It contains tables of useful technical data, annual building running costs, legislation, key industry contacts, key BSRIA experts, list of BSRIA members, Maintenance KPIs, BSRIA training courses; building services industry statistics, BSRIA publications, services and financial data.
As technology moves forward so does the way we work. We’re no longer an industry who is focused on paperwork instead we are now a mobile based industry using tablets, laptops, e-readers as well as the trusty mobile so why would you want a hardcopy Blue Book when you can have all of our information at the click of a button?
BSRIA’s Information and Knowledge Manager, Jayne Sunley, said “The Blue Book contains key industry and technical information to help from day to day therefore the App will be a welcome addition to the mobile of anybody working in the Built Environment”.
More information at www.bsria.co.uk