- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
The Bright Building, a mixed use project created to enable Bradford University to support and interact with local businesses has been acknowledged as a true sustainability exemplar having the highest BREEAM Outstanding rating ever seen in the education sector. The awarding of BREEAM Outstanding final certification to the University of Bradford Bright Building confirms it to be a sustainability exemplar and an embodiment of the business research centre’s innovative and forward-thinking ethos. This is a…Read More