- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Faced with a complex brief on a site scrutinised by planners, conservation teams and Historic England, architectural ambition was crucial for Kingsdown House, which provides new boarding accommodation at The King’s School in Canterbury. Walters & Cohen Architects needed to carefully consider the kind of products to use on the project, which is when building materials manufacturer Wienerberger was introduced to the scheme. The King’s School site abuts the historic City Wall in Canterbury, which…Read More