- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
An ambitious pilot scheme designed to combine engineered and soft SuDS solutions to alleviate the risk of flooding from west London’s combined sewers has seen Polypipe’s Permavoid system used to create two unique shallow stormwater drainage systems that are sensitive to their environment. A third scheme will begin this autumn using Polypipe’s Permavoid system to complete the project. The project, overseen by Thames Water in partnership with the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham and…Read More