- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Frome Sport and Fitness has reopened its doors to local residents following a multi-million pound investment by Fusion Lifestyle. The £2 million project is part of a long term lease and Concession Contract with Mendip District Council. At the start of 2014, the five leisure facilities in the council’s estate required an annual subsidy of more than £850,000. The facilities were facing combined backlog and urgent lifecycle maintenance liabilities of £5 million. Following a competitive…Read More