- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
At this point after the referendum, the only thing that is certain is uncertainty. Caroline Hand, lead commentator for Wolters Kluwer’s Croner-i Environment and Sustainability looks at the options and makes some tentative predictions as to how the circular economy will fare. When it comes to the environment, most commentators agree that EU legislation has had a positive impact, e.g. reducing air and water pollution, keeping valuable materials out of landfill and conserving natural habitats….Read More