- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Introduction to Sustainability at Barnsley Hospital Barnsley Hospital is a small acute Trust with a big ambition to become truly sustainable. We are fully committed to sustainability and reducing our carbon footprint through our Estates Strategy, Board-approved Sustainable Development Management and Action Plans’ (SDMP & SDAP). Since 2011 when we published our first SDMP, sustainability has been at the heart of everything we do. We have been making good progress against the objectives we set…Read More