- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Bonded windows can have a significant influence on a building’s thermal performance. It’s a simple, yet inspired method of insulation with proven energy-saving credentials – but how does it work? In bonded windows the glass holds the sash, the opposite methodology to traditional windows where the sash holds the glass. Bonded windows require less reinforcement, reducing the risk of cold-bridging as well as optimising a window’s design to improve its U-value in terms of heat…Read More