- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Commercial landlords have a legal obligation to ensure their properties adhere to fire safety laws, just like employers do, but many are being hit with huge fines because they’re relying on insufficient information when it comes to complying with the law. With a new university year just around the corner, S2 Fire Solutions, a fire safety firm based in the Midlands, are hoping to help commercial landlords, including those who own halls of residences, avoid…Read More