- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Calum Wilson, Director of Architecture at Woods Hardwick, discusses the design considerations of the modern office and the challenge of merging the workspaces of two separate companies into one. Workplace culture has a significant impact on a corporate brand, reflecting the values, beliefs and behavioural norms of the employer, as well as influencing the attitudes of the staff. A strong workplace culture does not only engage everyone in shared goals and visions, thus increasing business performance;…Read More