- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Biophilic design can create better working and learning environments It could be argued that, perhaps without deliberate intent, domestic interiors have a well-established history of biophilic design – simply because they reflect our natural preferences, as animals, to be connected to the biosphere that sustains us. Still in its relative infancy, biophilic design is gaining momentum in workplace and educational environments, following on from successful implementation in the healthcare, retail and hospitality and public spaces….Read More