- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Latest NHS hack shows that public sector must do more to protect itself from the growing risk of cyber-crime The latest NHS hack has once again demonstrated the vulnerability of the public sector to cyber-crime. This is according to Secure Cloudlink, who argues that no organisation is immune to a data breach, but public sector organisations in particular must be endlessly diligent and maintain strict control over their digital information assets due to the highly…Read More