- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Research finds that 73% of office workers believe sustainability improves productivity as UK Green Building Council completes office refurb. A OnePulse survey by leading office design, fit out and refurbishment specialist Morgan Lovell has found that 73% of UK office workers believe that a sustainable workplace aids productivity, with 72% saying that it was important to them to work in a sustainable environment. Camilla Read, environmental and sustainability manager at Morgan Lovell, comments: “A sustainable…Read More