- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Buckinghamshire New University has taken delivery of a pair of electric vans as part of its commitment to helping the environment. The two electrically-powered Renault Kangoo vans have replaced two of the University’s existing fleet of three diesel-powered vans. The vans will generate just 1g/km of Co2, compared to 189 g/km with the existing diesel vehicles, representing a carbon footprint saving of 1.1 tonnes per year, per van. The University, in Queen Alexandra Road, High…Read More