- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
The Portakabin Group’s commitment to sustainability has been recognised with another award. It has now been named Environmental Business of the Year in the Yorkshire Post Environment Awards 2015. The award was presented by Natalie Bennett, leader of the Green Party at an event in Leeds which celebrated the achievements of organisations working to combat global warming and create truly sustainable communities. This follows the Group’s success in a number of national awards for recycling…Read More