- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Universities have already saved £3 million by sharing resources such as furniture and other equipment through the Warp It online scheme. Now, Warp It has announced it has set a target to bring savings of £1 million to the sector in 2017. In addition, waste arisings will fall by 100 tonnes, and 250 tonnes of CO2 will be slashed. Daniel O’Connor, Founder of Warp It, which allows members of staff to post unwanted items online…Read More