- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Public sector organisations must take greater care when choosing General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance partners by ensuring that the right balance of legal and technical delivery skillsets are in place. This is according to ST2 Technology who suggests that a failure to do so will inevitably lead to significant compliance failures after the new regulations take hold. GDPR means significant changes that will affect public sector organisations, especially as these companies hold some of…Read More