- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Leafield Environmental has added to its range of Heritage litter bins with the introduction of a budget beating, round, Dome Top bin designed for use in the streetscene from RRP £148.63.
With highly attractive traditional styling, in black with gold banding, the new bin has a capacity of 130 litres when used with a plastic sack and internal sack retention and 110 litres when used with an internal liner.
The secure locking, lift-off, dome shaped lid deters users from putting items on the top. Double apertures provide easy ‘walk by’ access and the lid is easily removed for emptying.
Manufactured from 100% recycled material, the bin clearly has green credentials. It will never require painting, it won’t rust, chip or dent and, being self-coloured, scratches won’t be conspicuous.
Despite its economy price point, this high durability, Dome Top Heritage bin will give many years of useful service.