- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
Specifying Recticel insulation products is easier than ever before now they have been listed in the RIBA NBS Plus library, making their details are available to architects and specifiers at the click of a button:
The product information in the RIBA NBS Plus library is written as National Building Specification (NBS) clauses and can be consulted or copied freely.
This makes specification a quick and easy process for various Recticel products, including Eurothane GP, Eurodeck, Powerdeck B, Powerdeck F, Eurothane Silver, Eurowall Cavity, Eurothane PL and PlyLok. Details for these products can now be downloaded and dropped directly into a specification.
Part of the International Recticel Group – one of the world’s largest producers of PIR insulation products – Recticel Insulation offers a comprehensive range of PIR insulation products for roofing, flooring and wall applications. Backed by the company’s extensive technical support services these products are designed to provide customers with a better way to create the optimum insulation solution for their project.
Full details of all Recticel products can also be found at http://www.recticelinsulation.co.uk. Visitors can find links to product data sheets, case studies, product images. certifications, application information plus guidance on subjects such as the Code for Sustainable Homes.