- Public sector entering ‘wild west’ as UK hits peak GDPR frenzy, says ST2 Technology
- Smart Cities: Vehicle routing and its contribution to a 'smart' environment with the help of asset finance
- Are consumers’ opinions of hybrid vehicles changing?
- ABM Critical Solutions completes emergency clean for London college
- UK public sector procurement: current state of play
VPhase Smart Energy Ltd, the market leader in domestic voltage optimisation has introduced two new innovative energy saving products to its range.
Standard UK voltage is around 245V, VPhase optimisation units lower the supply voltage to 220V which ensures almost all electrical appliances will perform to their required specification but with the reduced power output which can achieve a saving of up to 12% on electricity bills.
Following on from the success of the VPhase VX1, the new units; VX2 and VX5, are sleek in design and provide flexible installation options; whilst VPhase recommend splitting the resistive loads for optimal energy saving, there is the option to install directly into the meter tails if required. The new units will appeal to both the retrofit and new build markets, as they can be supplied with an integrated 6 way or 16 way distribution board.